31 Aug Moroccan Cauliflower Fish
- 250g cauliflower florets
- 200g chickpeas drained
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 tsp Moroccan spice/chopped coriander root
- ½ tsp turmeric ½ tsp fennel seeds
- ½ cup boiled water to soak currants
- 40g soaked currents
- 10g chopped coriander/ parsley leaf
1. In a bowl mix the olive oil, Moroccan spice, chopped coriander root, turmeric and fennel seed.
2. Retrieve water that was used to soak currants and add to spices.
3. Mix the raw cauliflower florets through the spice mix and steam roast for 10-12 mins, enduring it is cooked but not overcooked. Allow to cool.
4. Add cauliflower florets to drained and washed chickpeas.
5. Add soaked currants, chopped coriander and parsley leaf.
- 5 x 150g fish
- Chopped herbs (chives/parsley/mint)
- 40ml olive oil
- 5 lemon slices (cooked on fish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinade the fish in chopped herbs (parsley, chives, mint) in a bowl.
2. Put fish a tray and put a slice of lemon on each fish it fish.
3. Bake fish for 12-14 minutes at 165 degrees.
- 250ml Coconut Yoghurt
- ½ lemon – juiced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
1. Mix all together
5g each portion toasted pinenuts to serve
By Eat Fit Food